To fill the technology void in small and medium-sized healthcare organizations by bridging the digital, technical, infrastructure and access divide to ensure the safety and security of critical data and technical infrastructure.
Working with partner organizations and individuals, HTA fills the unmet need for simple, cost-effective security and IT infrastructure solutions. The HTA difference is a hands-on support to make technology implementation initiatives successful. HTA’s goal is to fill the technology void between what large, well-funded healthcare organizations have and what small and medium-sized healthcare organizations serving underserved populations need.
HTA services and support include:
- Cybersecurity implementation and readiness
- IT infrastructure and operations improvement
- technology regulatory compliance including HIPAA, Meaningful Use, and MACRA
- EHR Optimization and quality improvement
HTA also provides health information technology education and intern opportunities for individuals who are first-generation college graduates, persons of color, and women.
HTA staff and partners apply leading technologies to assist organizations
HTA was founded to make a difference by focusing on implementation and results.
- We’ve assisted hundreds of small and medium-sized organizations who provide health care services to over 10 million individuals, successfully achieve HIPAA and cyber security readiness and compliance.
- HTA supports community health centers and other clinics to implement process changes to enhance IT Operations cost and resource effectiveness by up to 50%
- HTA has developed a HIT training program for colleges in security and information technology to reduce the women and minorities IT skills gap that exists. We’re piloting the program with 3 colleges.